Off-Campus Housing

Finding off-campus housing can be difficult and time consuming for students.

The Students’ Association of Mount Royal University (SAMRU) would like to help make the process as easy as possible for you. Through our partnership with Places4Students Inc., we provide an online collection of numerous housing opportunities.




Places4Students provides students, schools and landlords with the highest quality, off-campus housing service. The website provides a large real-time database of student housing vacancies in the area of the school. You’ll also find an abundance of information about available housing, including photos and text, contact information and property features.

  • To post a FREE roommate or sublet advertisement, click here.
  • To search listings, click here.
  • If you are a landlord looking to post a listing, click here.
  • To contact Places4Students, call 1-866-766-0767 or email

Other Housing Resources

Alberta Landlord & Tenant Information
Alberta Landlord & Tenant Information – Changes to tenancy laws, filing a consumer complaint, security deposits, residential tenancy dispute resolution, tip sheets, legislation.